The SFP 18A/W is a robust snap-off knife with a tail fin. The knife is suitable for all-round use such as cutting plastic, drywall and stripping cables. The slim design is tapered for better visibility, access and control. The tail fin efficiently tucks carpets or opens cans. The knife is made of durable plastic with a steel core for added stability. 0.039" (1 mm) thick metal blade rail for additional stability.
- Used for cutting plastic, paperboard, stripping cables and removing silicone residue
- Available with auto lock (A) and wheel lock (W) function.
- The tail fin efficiently tucks carpets or opens cans
- Symmetric design for right and left-handed usage
- Symmetric design for right and left-handed usage. Slim design takes up little space and can be stored in pocket.