The SPP 18A is a robust snap-off knife for all-round use such as cutting plastic, drywall and stripping cables. Slim design is tapered for better visibility, access and control. The knife is made of durable plastic with a steel core for added stability. 0.039" (1 mm) thick metal blade rail for additional stability.
- Used for cutting plastic, drywall, stripping cables and removing silicone residue.
- Available with auto lock (A) and wheel lock (W) function.
- Use the angled tip as a guide for measuring 45 and 90 degrees
- Metal blade rail for additional stability.
- Symmetric design for right and left-handed usage. Slim design takes up little space and can be stored in pocket.