Snap-Off Knife SPP 9AHultafors - United Kingdom Find store
The SPP 9A is a robust snap-off knife for precision cuts on a wide range of jobs. Slim design is tapered for better visibility, access and control. The knife is made of durable plastic with a steel core for added stability. 0.039" (1 mm) thick metal blade rail for additional stability.
- Used to cut paper or open boxes. Symmetric design for right and left-handed usage.
- Auto lock function that locks the blade in fixed positions.
- Use the angled tip as a guide for measuring 45 and 90 degrees.
- Tapered tip offers better visibility and control.
- Symmetric design for right and left-handed usage
|Art. no.||Model||Auto/Wheel||Total length||Qty/pack||Blade width||Handle||Blade length|
|View image||389140||SPP 9A||Auto lock||147 mm||10 pcs||9mm||Other grip||80 mm|
|Art. no.||Transport height||Transport length||Transport width||Transport volume||Transport weight||EAN|
|389140||14 mm||167 mm||52 mm||0.122 l||0.028 kg||7317843891416 .|
|Art. no.||Transport height||Transport length||Transport width||Transport weight||Transport volume||EAN|
|389140||38 mm||200 mm||174 mm||0.34 kg||1.322 l||7317843891409 .|