The SPP 9A is a robust snap-off knife for precision cuts such as intricate paper cutting or opening boxes. The slim design makes it suitable for all-round use. Tapered for better visibility, access and control. The knife is made of durable PC-plastic (polycarbonate) with a steel core for added stability. Easy to attach to a pocket using the clip which can also be used for safe blade snapping.
- Used to cut paper or open boxes
- Auto lock function that locks the blade in fixed positions
- Use the angled tip as a guide for measuring 45 and 90 degrees
- Removable clip for attaching to a pocket or toolbox
- Symmetric design for right and left-handed usage