The SRP 18W is an ergonomic snap-off knife for all-round use such as cutting drywall, insulation and wood. The design with rubberized grip makes it suitable for materials demanding more power. Tapered for better visibility, access and control. The knife can hold a dispenser with 3 spare blades and is made of durable plastic with a steel core for added stability. 0.039" (1 mm) thick metal blade rail for additional stability.
- Used for cutting drywall, insulation, and wood.
- Available with auto lock (A) and wheel lock (W) function.
- Use the angled tip as a guide for measuring 45 and 90 degrees.
- Symmetric design for right and left-handed usage
- Symmetric design for right and left-handed usage. Can hold a dispenser with 3 spare blades.