An impact resistant spirit level made from red polystyrene plastic that withstands temperatures between –15°C and +60°C. Crush-proof block vials with very high transparency and durability. Horizontal vial with luminescent reflector. Has a V-groove in the bottom to allow use on pipes.
- The radius of the vial is 200 mm, giving a sensitivity of 10 mm/m.
- Tolerance in normal position is ±1.0 mm/m.
- The liquid in the vial is a low viscosity coloured oil mixture that gives the bubble optimal freedom of movement.
- Highly resistant to ultraviolet light and temperature fluctuations.
- The anti-static properties of the liquid means that the bubble is not affected by static electricity.